Miniature Kite Art Gallery
- The photo below shows an overview of the display of
miniature kites during the annual Wildwood International
- This gallery was on display from May 27-29, 2005 in the
Wildwood Convention Center in Wildwood, NJ.
- There were two "flying machines" forming a
Kinetic display to prove that miniature kites really fly.
The machines flew the kites continuously during each day
of the show. Here's a closeup of three of the display
panels... Valentines kites, ghosts/snowmen, and sleds.
- Here is Donna Houchins "Postal Contest Winner."
The kite was mailed in a standard envelope and flew well.
The plastic box was added to keep away the spectators.
They love to touch! To the right is a closeup of the
winner... tissue paper framed with horse hair:
- This is the prototype for Glenn Davison's workshop on
- The display included kites by Stephen Millner, Charlie
Sotich, Ton Vinken, Charon and others. Here's another
kite by Glenn Davison.
- New boxkite box and kite by Glenn Davison. Built as a
gift for Peigi who helped to edit the new book, "How
to Fly a Kite."
The Wildwoods Worshop on Sunday drew a crowd who all built
Glenn's "Doodle Kite." These young ladies are a group
of friends who attended the workshop together!
- This miniature kite expert has attended every one of
Glenn's workshops for years!
Home | Galleries | Kits | Materials | Plans | Contest | Links